Sunday, January 16, 2005

Playoffs today...
While I'm in the posting mood, I'd like to make it clear to those that are too delusional to realize what's what: THE VIKINGS HAVE NO SHOT! I realize that Terrell Owens is out for the Eagles and you know what that makes them? The same team that's been to three straight NFC Championship games. Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss are great, the Vikings defense is not.

Though it's at least plausible, I don't think the Colts will win either. The New England-Indianapolis series is getting to be like the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry in college football. With one team is dominating like New England and OU are, every time the two are getting ready to meet again, the media and fans psyche themselves into believing that the underdog is ready to do it. I do think the Colts will win at some point against the Patriots, but I won't be picking that game correctly because until it happens, I'm riding the Belicheck-Brady Bandwagon!

Eagles 24-13
Patriots 31-27

2 Comments:

Blogger mandyjohn08151202 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 4, 2006 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger frank said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com

August 17, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home